Women who date married men

Tuesday 12 April 2011

The Reasons Why Married Ladies Are Trying To Find Married Gents?


Allow me tell  the story. My buddy once told me that story which he heard from his married female "friend". Naturally, he was at that time as well attached. Actually he was married for a dozen years, I'm sure, and had a couple of children. And the man in fact beloved and respected his wife and kids however he ended up hanging out with that female "friend". In reality, it was very striking to me to learn he has an extramarital affair with married woman. As mentioned, I actually knew him for quite a while and he was actually pretty happy in the relationship. I actually asked him if perhaps he's planning to breakup with his wife. "No, of course not", he responded, "you miss the point ".

His point in fact has been that having an extramarital affair is really good for  marital relationship. I don't know why and how and he did not clarify it but what he said is the reason why this busy married women looking for married men. Yes, married men. This guy discovered it from his female "friend". The lady told him the reasons married women really are up for the romance relationship and why they prefer married companions. There are couple of points she said to him I found very interesting.

First, lots of married women are in fact sexually unsatisfied within their spousal relationship. And the problem is not that they do not have sexual intercourse with their partners or struggling to experience an orgasm or no matter what. Certainly no, the issue is that mental bonding is essential for ladies and some people lose it through the years of marriage.

Next, most of the women won't ever mention that to their husbands. Yes, they will never ever come and honestly tell it to them. They'll send signs and try to "display" it but that is all. And most of the men are just incapable of "read" women.

And finally, if these women attempt to have an extramarital relationship they are very serious with this. Plenty of married ladies, especially the ones with kids, are in reality scared to ruin the marriage. They don't want it. The things they really want is to get an psychological link with guys which they can not get along with husbands. That is the reason why most married women are looking for married men to get an extramarital affair with.

Thus, this lover of my close friend in fact got serious about looking for a person to have an extramarital relationship with. If you are wedded you don't simply visit the pub or night club. And you also don't begin with hitting on your co-workers, only if you wish to be found. No, she got wise and used a web-based dating route. She signed up on an online dating website for married persons to choose a discreet partner and that is the place the woman found my good friend.

Soon after hearing that tale, just out of intense curiosity, I have registered at  dating site. It's free and I can stay absolutely confidential. I will just send a couple of emails and have a short online chat. I'm not really planning to have an extramarital relationship, am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment